At time of writing (9th April 2023), the following of Erisa’s public services do not upload or store any user information, identifying or otherwise.
- The Discord bot Lykos.
- The Discord bot Yuuki-chan.
- All of Erisa’s published add-ons.
Should they in future, this page will be updated and all relevant services will link to it.
The vast majority of my web services will store limited access logs solely for the purpose of protecting against potential threats. These logs include IP address, the domain being visited and limited information about the path of the page being visited.
This data is generally stored in-memory and is only ever looked at when a threat (DDoS, security exploit attempt, etc.) has been detected. The information in these log files will be automatically deleted and never knowingly shared with third parties.
All data is stored in Falkenstein, Germany. The host server for almost all services is currently hosted at Hetzner.
Many properties (like this one) also make use of a self-hosted instance of Plausible Analytics, a privacy-first analytics service. They have their own data policy. This data is also in Hetzner’s Falkenstein region.
Awau.UK Matrix Homeserver
The awau.uk Matrix homeserver makes use of the Google reCAPTCHA service for protection against spam registrations. This service is only used on sign-up, and is not present anywhere else.
The awau.uk Matrix homeserver stores data necessary for its function on our servers located in Hetzner’s Falkenstein region in Germany:
- This includes but is not limited to your IP address, profile information, joined rooms, any message data and contents (Can be encrypted), and uploaded media files. This is the same for any other Matrix homeserer you will find.
- The Matrix homeserver is operated by Erisa and Spotliight. We, as homeserver admins, reserve the right to audit certain information to prevent abuse of the service.
- Any messages reported by other users of the service may be viewed by us, as will the profile information and IP address of any individual we are in the process of investigating, for the purposes of preventing abuse.
- None of the stored information will ever be knowingly shared with third parties, outside of the regular usage of the service.
To report any abusive content, please contact erisa (at) awau (dot) uk with as much information as possible.
These terms apply to anything in the Domain list, with exceptions that are noted on that page.
This page was last updated:
2023-04-09 00:02:36.2913687 +0100